Have the ambition to run a marathon? Does it seem like an impossibility? Well, it is not. With this program we give you everything you need to succeed.
When training for a marathon there are a few training parameters that must be covered to make sure you succeed.
- You must slowly progress though the miles while not over doing it
- You must include recovery weeks every few weeks into your training plan
- You must do pre-habilitation exercises to increase relevant functional muscle capacity to stabilize joint against the regular impact of road running
- You must have sufficient recovery strategies in place to be fully ready for every training session.
This program gives you all of this and more. Don’t leave your training to chance!
- Full running plan – telling you when and how far to run each week.
- Full strength program – to make you a more efficient runner.
- Recovery strategies – to make sure you don’t get any setbacks with injuries.
- Stretching Video link
- Mobility Video link
- Foam rolling Video link
- Mini Bands
- Resistance Band
- Light Dumbbells
- Gym Ball
- Foam Roller